Make your voice heard…
Join the community by logging in!
ScienceCaseNet is a place to network.
When you log in, you can:
- - upload a new avatar (who are you behind that icon?)
- - join a group
- - raise a new issue specific to your own case teaching
- - post your favorite resources
- - start a new group to explore case based learning around a topic, tool, or objective
- - reply to someone’s question or discussion
- - make suggestions on the website to improve its use
- - introduce your favorite case and pbl projects
- - add to our calendar
If you have other items to add to this list, please reply below. (Note: If you are logged in, you don’t have to enter your name and email address to reply. Yet another advantage of logging in!)