Make your voice heard…
Join the community by logging in!
ScienceCaseNet is a place to network.
When you log in, you can:
- – upload a new avatar (who are you behind that icon?)
- – join a group
- – raise a new issue specific to your own case teaching
- – post your favorite resources
- – start a new group to explore case based learning around a topic, tool, or objective
- – reply to someone’s question or discussion
- – make suggestions on the website to improve its use
- – introduce your favorite case and pbl projects
- – add to our calendar
If you have other items to add to this list, please reply below. (Note: If you are logged in, you don’t have to enter your name and email address to reply. Yet another advantage of logging in!)